CEI Services Pty Ltd has experience in engineering and design of a wide variety of projects for various clients throughout Australia.
CEI Services uses AutoCAD 2015 for detailed Switchgear Assemblies, Electrical Schematics and Site Installation drawings.
Drawings use recognised symbols to recognised standards.
Our engineering ranges from light and power distribution through to fully designed treatment plants and pipeline pump stations incorporating latest technologies for motor control and process integration via programmable logic controllers (PLC), Operator Interface Panels, Remote Terminal Units (RTU) and SCADA communications.
Our designs comply with the requirements of:
- The Building Code of Australia;
- The Victorian Office of the Chief Electrical Inspector;
- Government and other authorities having relevant jurisdiction;
- AS 3666, AS 1668 Part 1, AS 1668 Part 2;
- Other standards and codes of the Standards Association of Australia applicable to the installation;
- Safety in design;
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the type of equipment being used;
- Commonwealth Government Energy initiatives.
Our designs incorporate :
- Supply Authority mains details;
- Harmonic filters;
- PLC I/O Schedule;
- Battery Backup 24VDC supplies as required;
- Generator sizing (if required);
- Detailed engineering design of equipment to suit particular material and equipment supplied..
CEI Services provides :
- Detail designs for both indoor and outdoor assemblies;
- Comprehensive user friendly Operations and Maintenance Manuals;
- Training Manuals;
We also provide consultancy services for development of project specific technical specifications to client requirements.
Sample Electric Schematic capacity
Sample General Arrangement capacity
Sample Building Layout capacity
Sample main switchboard (in situ) capacity